Pages

Monday, October 14, 2019

v1.16c released

Changelog :
- Added some tests to help reduce bug count in the future.
- Added Win Conditions to scenarios. Updated the How_to_add_Scenarios.txt file with instructions.
- Added "requiredScenario" field to character files. When specified, the character will be locked until the specified scenario is complete.
- Added a "cross_save_data" file to the Resources directory. This file records which scenarios have been completed. Deleting it will reset the completion status of all scenarios.
- Added a "Complete!" widget to the scenario selection screen. Completed scenarios will be marked.
- Added a "Scenario" button on the "Management" screen. It tells you what goals must be met to complete the scenario. It does nothing in the base game.
- Recolored much of the in-game text to black instead of dark gray. Stands out more against the default background.
- Bugfix : Transformable characters will now transform. There was an issue with transferring equipped items to the transformed character.

Download : https://mega.nz/#!B6BFyYxK!Qb3VwYKsxDj89kU3yJgHXqLBgopiN03q2k0nEh2GVRk

5 comments:

  1. I hope you're still working on this <3 Also, are male characters compatible with this game?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, happy holidays! I have been working on this still, but kinda thought people lost interest. I have implemented a basic system where characters can be converted into "competitors" and they act like NPCs that steal your clients. Plan to release soon.

      I have tried to make the game gender neutral to support whatever characters you'd like. If you notice any female specific text, let me know and I can patch it.

      Delete
  2. Just tested some things and man, good job, scaling of stuff works great unlike the original. I might not have much knowledge of coding but some in terms of graphics design. I wanted to replace the interface stuff but these are unity assets I presume so I did some characters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I've been considering ways to go about making the interface more customizable. A concern here would be the shape of the assets. They may become distorted depending on what you had in mind. Anyway, I plan to have this feature at some point.

      Delete
    2. I tried to decompile the code but with my very limited knowledge of coding I had no luck, my suggestion is to put the simple "button.png" in a folder with a set resolution, I would love to make a new UI for the game, at least asset wise. https://imgur.com/a/vaoDnzQ this is what I had in mind for character images for example

      Delete