Pages

Monday, March 8, 2021

 Added some simple common feature requests.

If you've edited, removed, added any files, I recommend downloading just the patch.

v1.3e Released
Changelog
  - Updated the dropdown to default to a competitor when Attack is selected, or Bedroom if anything else is selected.
  - Added new Interface config options : useMonochromeText, textColor, highlightColor. More details in README.txt.
  - useMonochromeText makes all text the same color.
  - textColor picks what color to use when useMonochromeText is true.
  - highlightColor picks what color to use when hovering over names on the Girls, Buy, and Competitors pages.


Patch Only (no characters, overwrite existing files) : https://mega.nz/file/I7Qx0YDR#hspZujzAzTPtcF-o5BEHDqEIfNyn3Cia5XgH5klnnMo

2 comments:

  1. Bug Report: at the end of the scenario I failed to complete the last mission of earning 200,000 so the mission character Marge was placed as an opponent. I set all 5 of the characters I had to attack for a few days and on the last day the 3rd character defeated her and I got 2 'already defeated' messages for the last two attacks. After this I immediately bought Marge and a makeup set for her.

    At this point two bugs showed up. even though she was bought she was still stealing customers for one or two buildings every day so while she worked from me she was also acting as an opponent though she did NOT show up in opponents. 2nd is her makeup was triggering all 3 times. On the action I had her do. And on the two attacks of hers. So the 1/day makeup proc'd 3 times

    ReplyDelete